• Overseasl Student

    International/Overseas Student

    Those applicants who need a valid student (Full Time Study) visa in the UK.Overseas students are also known as the international students in terms of their financial liabilities and living status is determined subject to which visa they hold.

    How to apply for admissions (overseas students) You have to submit the following documents for admission purposes:
    • Application Form (it can be downloaded from the college website)
    • 2 passport size photographs with white background
    • Attested copies of transcripts/certificates
    • Evidence of your English language proficiency
    • Copy of your valid passport
    • Reference letters
    • Proof of work experience (if applicable)
    • Registration fee (non-refundable)

    Receive Acceptance Documentation If your application is successful the College will send you an International Admission Document (provisional offer letter) confirming your acceptance for the course and itemising the cost of tuition fees and living expenses. Please note that the quotation for living expenses is a recommendation only. Students who stay with friends or relatives can often live comfortably on much less. In some cases the offer letter might state further conditions before you can be accepted on a course and we would ask you to fulfil these at your earliest convenience.

    Pay Tuition Fees Once you have received your “offer letter” you need to send your tuition fees to the College in order to issue you a “visa letter”. You can make payments via bank draft or transfer funds into college account directly. The college bank details are as follows:            

    Account Title:  European College for Higher Education
    Account Number: 19026560
    Bank Name:  Natwest
    Sort Code:  60 24 77
    IBAN:   GB93 NWBK6024 7719 026560

    Receive your Visa Letter When your tuition fees have been paid and there are no further conditions to be fulfilled, the College will provide you with a CAS (Certificate of Acceptance for Studies) statement (if required), which you will need to present to the British Embassy overseas before entering the UK. If you do not need a visa to enter the UK, the College will provide you with an unconditional acceptance letter.

    Obtaining of Entry Clearance/Visa for studies (if required)

    Overseas Students (non-EU) are required to obtain a visa from British Embassy of their home country. The following documents are required to apply for a visa:
    • Visa application form
    • Your valid passport
    • Your original academic qualifications used to obtain the offer
    • Your International Admission Document (CAS)
    • Proof of financial support to meet the cost of tuition, accommodation and living expenses while staying in UK during course. It can be original letter from the sponsor or own bank statements.

    Note: If you are successful to obtain your visa you will be asked to pay rest of the fee on arrival in the UK before the start of the course unless any other arrangements are made with the college. If you are not granted visa your tuition fee will be refunded according to our refund policy.

    International Students already in the United Kingdom You can apply for an admission by post or in person, by making an appointment with the Admissions Department of the college.

    Student Visa Extensions You can extend your student visa through applying for further Leave to Remain. You should be able to provide proof that you intend to remain in the UK for the sole purpose of further course of study. Other requirements are that you have successfully completed your original course of study and you are capable of supporting your stay in the UK financially. You should apply for a student visa extension before the expiring the previous student visa.

    Student Support Service The international student service provides support to students throughout their stay at European College for Higher education. The international student service issues a welcome pack to each new international student on arrival, as well as organizing a series of events during induction week. Receive your Visa Letter. Our student guidance and support services can provide you with information, advice and support on personal, social, academic and financial matters during your study time.

  • Admissions



Affiliations & Accreditations