Our dedication is to deliver highest standards of excellence in teaching to turn knowledge into solutions for the stakeholders and be contributors towards a cohesive a sustainable society
It is our aim that ECHE will be defined by its:
The college has several core values to create a challenging academic environment:
- Outstanding learning outcomes and the quality and richness of the student experience
- Professional readiness for work, their adaptability, and their contribution as commutual
- Commitment to equity and excellence, reinforcing each other in an environment characterised
uncompromising high standards
- Strong nexus between teaching and development
- Research centric culture
- Innovative solutions to social, economic, political and technological challenges
- Considerable and creative contribution to the prosperity and well-being of the local community and society
- Enduring and mutually beneficial relationships with local community stakeholders
ECHE educates professionals and citizens to the highest standards; creates and disseminates knowledge; and engages with our communities to address the major issues of our time.
- Pursuit of knowledge for its sustainability and success.
- Produce Professionals that contribute to make society a better place.
- Celebrate and learn from our diversity.
- Open intellectual discourse for our students.
ECHE gives effect to reconciliation within its local community and builds social cohesion by achieving equitable educational access and outcomes across our diverse student community, through learning that aims to improve the quality of life and by acting responsibly as a corporate citizen.